Alliance F™ Index du Forum
Alliance F™ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

A Woman Of No Importance

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance F™ Index du Forum -> L'alliance F™ - Partie publique - Flood toléré -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elwyndahly

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 14:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: A Woman Of No Importance Répondre en citant

A Woman of No Importance
by Oscar Wilde
rating: 2.1 (2 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK A Woman of No Importance
->>>ONLINE BOOK A Woman of No Importance

A Woman of No Importance is a play by Irish playwright Oscar Wilde. The play premièred on 19 April 1893 at London's Haymarket Theatre. Like Wilde's other society plays, it satirizes English upper class society. It has been performed on stages in Europe and North America since his death in 1900. Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900) was an Irish playwright, novelist, essayist, and poet. After writing in different forms throughout the 1880s, he became one of London's most popular playwrights in the early 1890s. He is remembered for his epigrams, his novel The Picture of Dorian Gray, his plays, as well as the circumstances of his imprisonment and early death. As a spokesman for aestheticism, he tried his hand at various literary activities: he published a book of poems, lectured in the United States and Canada on the new "English Renaissance in Art", and then returned to London where he worked prolifically as a journalist. Known for his biting wit, flamboyant dress and glittering conversation, Wilde became one of the best-known personalities of his day.

Details:
price: $7.39
bound: 66 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 7, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1545190623, 978-1545190623,
weight: 6.4 ounces (
filesize:

Many....small....donations....($1....to....$5,000)....are....particularly....important....to....maintaining....tax....exempt....status....with....the....IRSForster:...Overview...of...Life...and...Works...14:45...Howards...End:...Forster's...Novel...of...Family...and...Social...Class...12:08...A...Passage...to...India:...Forster's...Treatment...of...Colonialism...12:47...A...Passage...to...India:...Summary...&...Characters...8:19...A...Passage...to...India:...Themes...&...Analysis...7:41...A...Room...with...a...View...by...E.MExcept....from....you,....dear....Archdeacon,....when....you....are....in....your....nice....pulpitLord....Illingworth[Falls..sobbing..on..the..sofa.]..He..would..have..said..it

A...beautiful...natureGood-bye,...Gerald,...give...my...fondest...love...to...your...mother[Surveying..the..room..through..her..lorgnette.]..It..looks..quite..the..happy..English..homeLady..CarolineGeraldLord...IllingworthGerald..says..that..he..must..first..say..goodbye..to..Lord..Illingworth..and..also..reveals..that..he..will..be..going..to..India..with..him..at..the..end..of..the..monthMrsHe..made..her..love..him..so..much..that..she..left..her..father’s..house..with..him..one..morning1.F

Lady...StutfieldI....am....glad....to....hear....you....say....soIt....lacked....something,....it....lacked....a....sonIt’s...perfectly...scandalous...the...amount...of...bachelors...who...are...going...about...society[To....MrsMrsMy...dear...mother,...it...all...sounds...very...tragic,...of...courseMrsNow,...what...I...propose...is...thisI....will....not....let....him....go

But....don’t....the....people....to....whom....you....owe....the....money....give....you....a....great,....great....deal....of....annoyance?Arbuthnot..enters,..Gerald..tells..her..all..that..he..has..done..and..that..he..will..not..be..his..father's..secretaryAnd....I....am....particularly....pleased....that....Lord....Illingworth....should....have....made....the....offer....of....his....own....accord....without....my....suggesting....anythingTo..win..back..my..youth,..Gerald,..there..is..nothing..I..wouldn’t..do—except..take..exercise,..get..up..early,..or..be..a..useful..member..of..the..community[Gets..up..and..flings..himself..sobbing..on..a..sofa.]Ah,...if...you...had...a...father,...Gerald,...he...wouldn’t...let...you...waste...your...life...here

Lady..HunstantonGerald,...when...you...were...naked...I...clothed...you,...when...you...were...hungry...I...gave...you...foodThe...tyranny...of...the...weak...over...the...strongPeople....nowadays....are....so....absolutely....superficial....that....they....don’t....understand....the....philosophy....of....the....superficialBut...men...are...so...terribly,...terribly...exacting,...are...they...not?He....won’t....come—I....know....he....won’t....come 2ffeafca65

Blank Comic Strips: Create your own Comics (7" x 10"): Blank Comic Book Pages / Design and Idea Sketchbook (Blank Comic Books) (Volume 5)Just Pigs 2018: Images of Pigs and Piglets (Calvendo Animals)Reality TV (Routledge Television Guidebooks)Color My Mandalas 2 (Volume 3)Graph+Journal%3A+Ocean+Abstract+6x9%3A+Square+grid+pattern+%28Patterns+and+Designs%29The Cinema of Wes Anderson: Bringing Nostalgia to Life (Directors' Cuts)Wonderful Summer Flowers 2018: Endless Summer for 12 Months (Calvendo Nature)Nature Visions Fantastiques 2018: Un Regard Fantastique Sur Les Forets Francaises Et Quebecoises. (Calvendo Art) (French Edition) Annabelle FrenetteBebes Sauvages - Infinie Tendresse 2018: Bebes Mamiferes Dans Leur Environnement Naturel (Calvendo Animaux) (French Edition)Lives of the Most Eminent Painters, Sculptors and Architects, Vol. 1 (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 14:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance F™ Index du Forum -> L'alliance F™ - Partie publique - Flood toléré -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange